Flu vaccine clinic protocol 2020
Thank you for booking your flu vaccine with Millbrae Surgery.
Our flu clinic will be run differently this year, please make sure to read the information below before attending.
- Please arrive no more than 5 mins prior to your appointment time.
- Please attend with loose fitting tops, and you should enter the building with your upper arm easily exposed to minimise delays.
- Please make sure to wear a face covering and sanitise your hands on entering the surgery
- You should enter through the front door at your allocated time, there is no need to phone in advance, and you will not be called to come in like our current appointment system
- You will enter a socially distant queue and once you have had your vaccine you can leave the building via the back door.
- You should remain in your car in the vicinity for 15 mins.
- No other medical issues can be dealt with during the flu clinic
- You must not attend if you have any Covid symptoms, or if you are self-isolating or restricting your movements.
- Please bring a pen if possible to sign the flu vaccine form